|Home Real Estate Insurance Mortgage Home Inspection Appraisal Online Courses Contact Us|
New York Real Estate Appraiser Licensing Course:
Real Estate Appraiser is the career for the new millennium. The Real Estate Appraiser profession is an exciting career opportunity and a profitable one. Real Property Appraisal is the valuation of Real Estate. An Appraiser estimates the value of Real Property. All Appraisers must have good analytical and effective oral and written communication skills in order to produce the Uniform Residential Appraisal Report.
New York Real Estate & Insurance Institute is approved by NY State Department of State to offer Real Estate Appraiser course for RealEstate Appraiser Professionals in New York. All Real Estate Appraiser classes are taught by experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the filed. All Real Estate Appraiser course offered at New York Real Estate & Insurance Institute is approved and certified by the New York State Department of State.
New York Real Estate Certified Residential Appraiser License:
Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Course:
1. 4.0 HR Supervisory Appraiser / Trainee Appraiser Course.
This course is approved by NYS DOS in order to meet the educational standards for Real Estate Appraisers effective January 01, 2015. The course commences with an overview of national and state appraisal regulatory bodies as well as a comprehensive discussion of the minimum AQB qualifying criteria for supervisory appraisers and the various appraiser classifications. Obligations of appraiser ethics and competency are also discussed with a focus on supervisory appraisers and trainees. The course concludes with specific roles and responsibilities of supervisory appraisers and trainee appraisers.
1. The Regulatory Structure of Appraiser Licensing and Certification.
2. Appraisal Qualifications Board (AQB) of Appraisal Foundation Qualifying criteria for Appraisers.
3. Specific credentialing requirements for the Appraiser classifications.
4. Ethics rule, Record keeping rule of USPAP.
5. The competency rule and the scope of work rule.
6. Fair Housing and Fair lending practices.
7. Standard rules of USPAP.
8. Appraisal development and reporting responsibilities.
The Course Price is: $200.00
2. 21.0 HR How to Analyze an Investment Property Course.
This course is offering as a Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Credits for licensed Appraisers to renew their license. This course covers the study of how to evaluate the purchase of investment property. First we examine the borrowing money and look into Risk versus Return. Collecting, analysing data and decide when to invest. Finally making decisions is reviewed.
1. The Borrowing of Money.
2. Risk versus Return. How to decide when to invest.
3. Using the Financial Calculator.
4. Collecting and Analyzing Data.
5. Discounted Cash Flow Methods.
6. Making Decisions.
The Course Price is: $200.00
3. 7 HR National USPAP Update Course 2016-2017.
This course is offering as a Real Estate Appraisal Continuing Education Credits for licensed Appraisers to renew their license. This course covers present and explain the new revisions to USPAP adopted in 2015 and effective from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2017. Present the current changes to USPAP in a variety of scenarios for class discussion. Present scenarios that challenge participants to interpret and apply USPAP to situations they encounter in their daily practice.
1. Why and How USPAP Changes are Made - The Result of Exposure.
2. Rationale for and Impact of the 2016-17 Changes to USPAP.
3. Most Common USPAP Problems and Issues.
4. A Practical Look at Advisory Opinions.
5. Myth or Fact - Discussion Questions.
The Course Price is: $250.00
|ANNOUNCEMENTS:||Contact NYREInsuranceInstitute at: email@example.com:|
New York Real Estate & Insurance Institute
For Course Schedules Call
(718) 382 - 4332
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
School Office Hours:
Weekdays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Real Estate Salesperson Info
Real Estate Broker Info
Salesperson & Broker FAQ
Schedule State Exam
NY Dept. of State
Life Accident & Health Course
Property & Casualty Course
Public Adjusters Course
Insurance Continuing Education
Schedule a Licensing Exam
Insurance Agents & Brokers Info
Insurance Licensing FAQ
Insurance License Renewal
Search for a License Number
NMLS Resource Center
NYS Banking Industry
Home Inspector Info
Home Inspector FAQ
HI Licensing Application
Notary Public Seminar
Notary Public FAQ